While we always want to travel with our canine companions, Canine Fitness and Fun knows that it isn't always possible. With our boarding service, your dog can stay in the lap of luxury overnight while playing the day away in our indoor, outdoor, or aquatic play areas!
In our beautiful, recently-renovated boarding room, your dog will stay overnight in a luxurious, spacious kennel, complete with privacy panels and special bedding. Our overnight room has its own outside space for private outdoor time for those boarders that do not participate in daycare, or for ease of potty time for night owls and early risers!
The overnight room is sanitized with our custom-installed central shop vacuum disinfecting system for the cleanest and safest stay possible.
All dogs participating in boarding are required to have paperwork on file, including a boarding agreement and vaccination documentation.
- 6:00am: All dogs are woken up and given their first potty break.
- 6:30am: Breakfast is served!
- 7:00am: Daycare is now open.
- 9:00am: The pool is now open for group swims and private swims
- 5:00pm: Dinner is served!
- 6:30–7:00pm: All dogs are given their evening potty breaks.
- 7:00pm: All dogs are tucked away for a good night’s rest.
Please Note The Following:
- We recommend for our boarders to be dropped off in the morning, so they can participate in a full day of daycare. This tuckers them out for bedtime, and makes their adjustment to their new environment easier. We do require that all boarders be dropped off by 6 PM.
- You are welcome to bring your own toys or bedding for your dog. However, we do not allow rope toys, rope blankets, or rawhides.
- If you drop your dog off after 5 PM, there is no daycare fee for that day of boarding.
- If you pick up your dog before 12 PM, there is no daycare fee for that day of boarding.
|One night of boarding||$30.00|
|One night of boarding|
+ Full day of daycare
|One night of boarding|
+ Half day of daycare
Price is per dog.
Dogs sharing a kennel/run receive a $2.00 discount per night.
|One Group Swim||$12.00|
|One Private Swim||$27.00|
|Game of Fetch||$10.00|
|Bath & Brush||$25.00+|
|Kong With Peanut Butter||$3.00|
|Kong with CBD Honey||$5.00|
|Kennel Food (Per Meal)||$3.00|
|Oral Annual Bordetella Vaccine||$15.00|
|Early Check In (6:30-7 AM)||$10.00|
|Late Check Out (After 7 PM)||$10.00|
I am so lucky that I found The Canine Fitness and Fun Center! I rescued a sharpei-beagle mix puppy with more energy that any 8 month old... He can’t contain himself when he knows we are on our way! Thank you from the bottom of my heart and Capone’s for what you have added to our lives! So far, 2 people from my work have brought their dogs by and will continue to do so because of the amazing staff!!!!